1. Who was the real Circleville Writer?
2. Was the Circleville writer an actual resident of Pickaway County?
3. How did the writer know so much about so many people?
4. Did the writer cause Ron Gillispie’s fatal accident? Was the phone call made to Ron on 8/19/1977 premeditated, making certain that Mary Gillespie was out of town that specific night?
5. If so, did local law enforcement cover up Ron’s murder as the writer claimed?
6. How did Paul Freshour’s stolen pistol end up in the booby-trap on 2/7/1983? Why was the trap set at the exact location of Ron’s suspicious accident nearly six years earlier?
7. Did the Circleville Writer know Vicki Koch? If so, was he responsible in some way?
8. If not, did he know who was?
9. Was the Circleville Writer responsible for other unsolved cases? Possibly even outside of Ohio?
10. Why did Sheriff Radcliff insist that Paul was still writing letters while incarcerated within Lima Prison, even as the facility’s warden agreed it wasn’t possible?
11. Why did the letters suddenly stop in 1994?
12. Was there more than one Circleville Writer?